When you want quality, strength and durability, you want the corrosion resistance of titanium. The ETi 400 is the world’s first heater with the TitanTough™ direct-fire pure titanium heat exchanger for long-lasting, thermal and energy-efficient heat.
The World’s First Pool Heater With a Direct Fire Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Longest-lasting heat exchanger ever built
- Incredible 96% thermal efficiency—more heat gets into pool water faster
- Best-in-class energy savings
- Can now be converted from Natural to Propane Gas by purchasing a Propane Gas Conversion Kit.
- Stands up to the toughest conditions 1,800° F flame temperatures and pool water chemistry are all in a day’s work for titanium.
- Design elements that boost durability and efficiency. No welds, crimps or joints that reduce corrosion resistance. Tubing is shaped for maximum flow and efficiency.
- Industrial chemical processors lean on titanium. When handling concentrated chlorine compounds, industrial processors rely on the corrosion resistance of titanium piping and heat exchangers.
Unmatched Durability and Efficiency
- EASY TO VENT PROPERLY: Fully sealed Category IV direct-air vent does not require large room openings for combustion air
- ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION: Great for you, great for your neighbors
- INSTALL IN LEFT OR RIGHT ORIENTATION: Rotatable front door allows control pad to be rotated 180 degrees, so this heater can be plumbed on the right- or left-hand side
How Much Can You Save With a 96% Efficient Heater?
(Average Annual Savings)
25,000 GALLON POOL
50,000 GALLON POOL
75,000 GALLON POOL
A Metal That Gets Respect
Titanium is known for excellent corrosion resistance, high strength and light weight. The job of the heat exchanger is to capture the heat from burning gas and transfer it to your pool’s water—the more efficiently, the better. But, the combination of operating heat and pool water chemistry can be tough on exchangers, leading to corrosion and failure. That’s why we made the ETi 400 High-Efficiency Heater’s direct-fire heat exchanger from pure titanium. It provides long life under extreme conditions.
- Pentair Tech Support: (800) 831-4151